Sunday, January 08, 2006

Day 2 - I am gonna be a vegetarian

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Serious, I am really going to turn vegetarian by the time i get back to Singapore. Went around exploring today, headed to Chinatown then next to the Reading Terminal station which is a market place. Tried my first Philly Cheese Steak there. Turns out, it is not a sandwich with beef and cheese contary to popular belief. It is A LOT of Beef surrounded by a thin crust little bread and lots of cheese. Seriously, the amount of meat is huge.

In the afternoon, me and my roomies headed down to parktowne to check out the place as a potential home (current place is Sterling). There we hung out at some senior's place, not sure whose though, there were 3 families of NOC staying in Parktowne. For dinner we decided to call for pizza, we ordered 3 large, BIG BIG MISTAKE..... their idea of large is 2 times what we know in Singapore, and the ingrediants just ooze and drip all over, i have to fold my pizza like a sandwich and eat it.





















Guess how much I ate....












..... 1 slice..... yes i am not kidding or joking or making this crap up. I really only ate 1 slice, after that i just ate the salad that came with our order of pizza. Veggies never tasted so good, maybe i might really convert after all........... or not...... yeah i could never live without my meat.

1 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Blogger sprecher said...

Adrian, vegetarian? Izzit raining cows there..? haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker