Thursday, June 14, 2007

Steamboat + Cockroach = JC Class Gathering

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Finally after over 1+ year, there is finally a JC class gathering (at least for me since I was not in Singapore for 1 year). My apologies to those whom I sort of did not invite, I had limited numbers on my hp and it was a really ad hoc gathering. Just had a craving for steamboat so yea…

Thanks to all those who showed up, Wy-en, Daniel, Weirong, Wenbang, Zhihong, Lifen, Joyce, Yiqin, Limin and Jenn. Its great to catch up with everyone, not just those I see in NUS on a regular basis. Quite nice to learn what everyone is up to these days, and I get to blame both Wy-en and Limin for the GST hike :) (Both work in the civil service that deals with money). And somehow everyone just cannot believe I bake cakes/cookies....

Oh yes, my online bakery website is www.sweethut.biz (JC classmates wanted to know)

Photos!





Oh Yea just to add, the evening had an interesting turn of events when we had baby cockroaches run across our table while having steamboat. It was interesting to see all the girls scream simultaneously, but not the ideal situation to have when you are eating steamboat and baby cockroach appears where the plates are. Just to let ppl know, this is Singapore, we will have insects and lizards etc etc…

Anyway for those who might want to know where I ate… its…

Chuan Yi Pin – It’s a steamboat place opposite bugis junction right along North Bridge Road

3 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger Eileen. 静 said...

eeks..am i glad i have not been to 川一品b4..wanted to ..but no way now. I mean yeah, i know there are pests in the kitchen etc. but not on the dining table.. :P

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger tstar said...

u look really good in that last picture! the angle...

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger ar zhou said...

eileen: yea esp for its setting, I would not have expected baby cockroaches scurrying around

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker