Thursday, January 12, 2006

Day 6 - NOT homeless anymore

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Finally, no more sleeping on benches in the cold or in railway stations.... i finally found myself a home! A nice house on 40th and chestnut.

Soon to be home sweet home

Rained for the first time since i am in Philly, heard it was raining daily in Singapore, definitely good weather to sleep in. Been sleeping more down here then back in Sg. Yesterday I fell asleep at around 8pm only waking up at around 7am only, must be the lack of coffee. Yup caffine level is at an all time low. I had 0 cups of coffee since I last left Singapore, pretty amazing considering I drink 5+ cups a day. Looks like in a way I am finally listening to Phyllis' advice not to take so much coffee. Heck I do not even drink anymore coffee, seems like milk is the prefered beverage for now.

Finally gotten around to cooking a proper meal, this time it is pasta alfredo with mushrooms and veg.

Ingrediants:
Left over Pasta
Left over veg
Sliced Button mushrooms
Instant Alfredo pasta sauce
bacon bits

The raw materials



Finished Product


It turned out pretty ok, which is a good thing, nothing burnt, no kitchen burned down, no big spills, food is pretty much edible.

Not only am I sleeping more, drinking next to no coffee, I am actually more hardworking. Yup no more sleeping in lectures (Was fully attentive in my 1st lect), I have already done the necessary readings and am about to have grp discussions with my roommates. I cannot imagine myself doing that back in Singapore, I probably be sleeping thru class and ignoring all my work till the last minute. Amazing right?

Gonna be hardworking and go finish up my grp discussion now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker