Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Thanksgiving Dinner Part I - Time to give thanks

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Thanksgiving is around the corner, so I guess I should give thanks for stuff...

Anyway I am really thankful to my parents who brought me up the way I am, they are like the major guiding lights in my life. Just 1.5months more and I shall be home ^_^

*Note due to lack of time and just feeling plain lazy, I shall thank a few more ppl and just generalize the rest*

My boss at CCI, Dr shafer, and the rest of the CCI gang. Dr Shafer was definitely a mentor not just in business but life as well. I will miss CCI when i go back.

Cpt Fong who was my OC in the army, somehow his policy on leadership really really stuck me and I still try to live by that. Not to mention the guys at 8SAB (ORDed)

My Chem Eng friends like, Shenzhi who got me on the path to baking(she will kill me if i never mention her.. KIDDING!!! dun kill meeeee), Xinyi, Phyllis, Dennis, Weecheng, Matt, Henry, Sitong, Janice etc etc etc ... I guess Chem Eng life would suck withour yall

My Sec Sch friends, esp Wy-en, Byon whom I hung out with nearly everyday, cya guys back in Sg, must lan game more so i can beat you both 2v1.

Soon Teck and Edwin, my army buddies. Congrats Soon Teck on getting Married. Edwin you better study harder.

While on NOC I definitely made lots of friends, My chestnut family, which includes Pacey, the coolest roomate.. ok 2nd coolest, my OCS roomate was cooler, but you are more arty. The rest of the house, Law for being a fellow football fan, Cat for being her cute and blur self, Deliang for organizing trips, our SEP housemates Char and Weijia (for diluting the house rent :p KIDDING LA)both of you brought lots of life to the household. Part time chestnut Estee, thanks girl you are da best. Alicia and Kai an who are becoming more and more Chestnut despite what pacey says. Niki, for praising my cakes to the cows come home. The rest of my NOC batch 7. Not to forget batch 6 and 8 too! and GEAN!!! You maybe old but you are sure young at heart, the best program director ever!

Angela for being a baking mentor.

My Gaming buddies like Derek, FL, Ara, Net, MC, Mag it was fun playing DAOC and WOW with ya all. Special thanks to my Onee-Chan FL... dun kill me. And Derek you no longer owe me money ^_^

All my relatives and other people I met along the way as well, I guess I am really running out of things, I am just writing stuff as they pop in my head, so if i do miss out on you, it was really just an honest mistake, after all everyone I met shaped my life somehow.

Anyway there we go, Adrian just ranted out what he is thankful for and I will next bring up the more exciting part which is well... WHAT I COOKED/BAKED for thanks giving! YES FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOOOOOD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker