Saturday, April 21, 2007

KEEPON -- SOoooooo CUTE

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

When I first saw the video for the Keepon, I was wondering what so intersting about this yellow marshmellow like thing with 2 eyes. Then as I watched the video, I was simply awed (OMG KAWAIIIIII) by its ability to pick up rythmn and dance according to it, I simply loved it when it did that saturday night fever move as well as a marshmellow like object could. Not only that, it has built in video camera to pick up visual stimuli for more "intelligent" dancing! If I can get my hands one 1, I am bringing it clubbing with me, it might be a the new chick magnet that I am in need of :p

Its an interesting project done up by this Carnegie Mellon University phD student

1 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Blogger Nay Min Thu said...

so cute.. i wish i could have one..

=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker