Thursday, May 03, 2007

Exam is over.... Still no time to REST

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

WOOT, exam is over, school is out! Yet I still had no time to rest, right after the paper it was a trip down to St James Power Station to let loose, then after that I had to start preparing for my trip to Stockholm/Riga for PEAKTIME 2007. What is PEAKTIME? well its a biz competition, where competitors take part in business simulations, case analysis and stuff like that. Its gonna be real fun.

Yup from next week onwards I will be blogging about my adventures(or misadventures) while i figure my way around Stockholm and Riga. Till then its time to PARTY! (p.s anyone wanna go St James or MOS lemme know :p)

P.S: Got a NEW MIXER AND NEW OVEN!!! BAKING TIME!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker