Saturday, May 26, 2007

Village Talk @ NTU

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Amazing tiring week, thursday was blogout, then last evening (friday) was Village Talk, an event that brings together thinkers and movers from various fields and areas and gets them to TALK :p

I was super late for the event, missing the food and the first 3 spreakers, cannot be helped if you happen to get off work at 6pm and you work in changi. The add to my lateness, I took Hendri's directions on how to get to Techno Plaza, NTU, too literally. So I ended up at the opposite end of NTU and had to walked the entire way there.

It was pretty spooky arriving at Technoplaza as the main entrance area was not even lit up, so it kindda spooked me when the doors just opened automatically. Anyway the event proper was really nice, the speakers were really passionate about that they are doing, why they are doing it and many other issues. It really is kind of a wake up call, to check if I am still trying to follow my dreams or am i taking a rather long detour right now. Probably I am at the pit stop having a burger and soda.....

Pity I could not stay too long for any post event networking and talking, would have loved to get to know everyone better.

Cheers to the 2 organizers, Ridz and Kelvin

3 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Blogger Kelvin Quee said...

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for the review and for coming ALL the way from Changi. Really appreciate it.

Sorry that I didn't really get to talk to you. Too many things in my head at that time. So many variables. Had to be sure we get all the variables right.

But thanks for having the faith in us.

As promised, we'll be having an invitation-only mailing list so that we can keep all participants (speakers included) in touch with one another. Just keep a watch on your mail box. ;)

I think you might have missed the earlier speakers though. We will be uploading videos to keep you in sync.

Thanks again.

Kelvin Quee

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Details: said...

Village talk really opens up good for different walks of passionate people.

Good job by Kelvin and Ridzuan.

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger ar zhou said...

Hi paddy, I was the guy who arrived just as you were speaking, I agree with you, its really inspiring

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker