Saturday, June 23, 2007

OMG I am fired from the CIA?

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Imagine, I was Michael Weston, a CIA Operative on USA Network's Burn Notice and I just discovered a secret plot by the CIA. Its not your typical cliche plot, in fact it is a plot to turn every guy in the world except those who are in CIA's top echelon into Gays. (Nothing against gays). Reason being, the top echelon want all the girls in the world to themselves, and being in such a secretive organisation like the CIA, they are unable to pick up any at a club. Hence they implemented operation "gheylord". But it turns out, I found out about it by accident. (just happened to be in the suana when they were discussing it.

So one fine day, I was called into the office..... and in typical donald trump fashion... "YOU ARE FIRED". Then they tried to use the "gheylord" drug on me, but i managed to escape.

Well to find out how Michael Weston really got fired, tune in to USA Network's Burn Notice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker