Friday, January 13, 2006

Day 7 - First day at work

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Ok someone had complained that I put too much pictures of food and too little of people up. So here is a pic of 3 of my soon to be housemates:

Lawrence, Deliang and Cat clockwise

Today I decided to head down to Colmar which is kind of outside Philly, to visit my work place and ensure i do not get lost on day one. The entire train ride was 1hr 40 min, that is worse the travelling across Singapore >.<>120 USD a month, which is gonna make me a poor hungry and cold student. So if there are any kind souls who would like to donate me cash, I will post my bank account up soon. ^.^


The Train station I will see for the next 1 year




scenes from my train ride

btw I was only kidding..... about the chemicals having skulls, but i would still like donations.

p.s will try to get some pics of my workplace next time, rather busy at work earlier

1 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger ar zhou said...

Will be going shopping soon so I will be taking down notes on prices, if cheap i will make my own box for improve performance in WOW

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker