Tuesday, June 05, 2007

An Astronomer in your Pocket

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

I remember in my freshman year i went for the astronomy club "orientation". It was just a session to see if i would be interested in joining. So there was a session where we had to gather outside and view the night sky... being short sighted i barely saw anything :p anyway I would not have figured out which star is what.

Perhaps with this new device from meade telescopes I might have fared better.

It is called the Meade MySky. It is an interactive, hand-held, point-shoot-and-identify multimedia guide to the night sky. Kind of like having an astronomer in your pocket actually. I guess it is a cool gadget for geeks who wanna impress girls by bringing them stargazing and you have no freaking clue what is up there.

*this is a paid post* (yea payperpost again)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker