Monday, May 28, 2007

Beta Testers Needed: Brownies Part 2

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Made another batch of rum brownies. This time i tweaked the chocolate and rum ratio, chocolate went up by 10% and i switched to a richer type.

Since all brownies look more or less the same... all are well... brown...

I decided to do some "creative" Photoshoots



As always, still looking for beta testers ( more the merrier). So just contact me or leave a comment.

Visit my online bakery!!! --->>> www.sweethut.biz sweethut.wordpress.com

3 Comments:

At 1:04 AM, Blogger eastcoastlife said...

er... doesn't look right leh! Like so dense like that. I'm frank wan huh, no niceties if not to my expectations. :)

 
At 1:25 AM, Blogger ar zhou said...

Yea they are a bit dense compared to what regular brownies are like. Not sure if the addition of the alcohol is messing up my timing. Gonna work on a few adjustments still. Then again if I cannot get it done, i will just call them someother name :p Rum Fudge or something heh.

Anyway I rather ppl be frank la, if they think some adjustments should be made just gotta let me know. If not i cannot improve

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger eastcoastlife said...

Good for you! Let's try baking together one day. I have lots of recipes at home. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker