Sunday, June 03, 2007

Dinner@waraku + fondue

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Finally after 5 years.... (2 years NS +2 yrs NUS +1 yr NOC) I met up with that long lost JC jnr of mine, Peimin. Its funny how after so long if i am starting to catch up with so many people.

Anyway Dinner was at Waraku@Clarke Quay, managed to reserve the seat over looking the river. At least if the food sucked, the view was nice :p But fortunately the food was great! And their set meal is super massive (just check out the pics). After that we went around the cannery looking for a dessert place and in the end we settled for fondue... which we took over 1 hr to finish cos it was simple massive(again!).



(BTW I am testing this Shareapic thingy to see if it looks nice on the blog)

Anyway after eating so much we decided to head down to St James to dance off all the sugar and stuff we ate. And she had the nerve to call me an old man.... so I had to up the dancing tempo.... now my legs are sore... after 2 days :(




(@St James: gotta see how a normal photo compares to those share a pic)

3 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Blogger DK said...

I almost wanted to have my dinner at clark quay waraku last night. hahaha....

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger ar zhou said...

dk are you like... stalking me....

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger DK said...

I'll rather stalk the gals you go out with.

Not bad mah, everytime go out with pretty ladies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker